Conference Participation IEEE/IIAI AIT 2019
Computer Science participated as a speaker at the IEEE conference held in Yogyakarta on November 4-6, 2019. This conference was a combination of two consecutive conferences:
- International Conference on Social Informatics and Systems Science focuses on theory and practice in social informatics and systems science. Social-Informatics and Systems Science cover a key technology for social and economic activities of our real life. The conference will provide an opportunity to present and observe the latest research, results, and ideas include experimental results, methodologies, theoretical result and field investigations.
- The 2nd International Conference on Applied Computer and Communication Technology. This conference brings together scientists, engineers, computer users, and students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects (theory, applications, and tools) of computer and communication technologies, and discuss theory and practical challenges.
The Computer Science Head of Program as a speaker at this conference presented several research papers entitled:
- “Memory Game for Children: An Alternative Solution to Help Children with ADHD”, by: Raymond Bahana et al.
- “Dishcover Indonesia: Android Cooking Game Design, Mechanics and Development “, by: Aaron Gregory Mihardja et al.
- “Experimentation of Gamification for Health and Fitness Mobile Application”, by: Ignatius Kenny Buntoro and Raymond Kosala.