10 reasons to study in Australia*
- Australia has third highest number of international students in the world behind United Kingdom and United States despite having a population of only 23 million.
- Has seven of the top 100 universities in the world.
- In fact, with over 22,000 courses across 1,100 institutions.
- Ranking eight in the Universitas 2012 U21 Ranking of National Higher Education Systems.
- Australia has five of the 30 best cities in the world for students based on student mix, affordability, quality of life, and employer activity.
- More than A $200 million international scholarship provided by Australian Government each year.
- Australia universities feature in the top 50 ranked universities in the world in 6 study areas (Arts & Humanities; Clinical Preclinical & Health; Engineering & Technology; Life Sciences; Physical Sciences; Social Sciences).
- More than 2.5 million former international students who have gone on to make a difference after studying in Australia.
- Australia has produced 15 Nobel prize laureates.
- Over 1 billion people arround the world rely on Australian discoveries and innovations every day.
* Source from: https://www.studyinaustralia.gov.au/english/why-australia
Last updated :