Partial scholarship, which entails a reduction in tuition fees to admitted applicants, is available for offshore international applicants (foreign nationals without Indonesian KITAS/KITAP). There is no need for applicants to submit a separate application for the partial scholarship. The scholarship will be assessed based on the entrance test result and will be announced upon acceptance into the program.
BINUS World Class Scholarship (BWCS)
We offer international applicants FULL undergraduate scholarships (limited quota) for programs in BINUS International.
- Up to 100% tuition waiver for 4 years – including the 4+0, 2+1, and 3+1 Program *(costs associated with pursuing a Double Degree abroad not included),
- Standard Double Room Accommodation at BINUS Square (BSQ) – Hall of Residence,
- Free shuttle bus service,
- Health benefit,
- Visa and stay permit refund benefit (VITAS/KITAS only) *(daily living expenses not included).
- High School Graduate – Final Exam with GPA 3.2 out of 4.0 (80%) or A level certificate (ABB)/IB Diploma (34 Points),
- IELTS 6.5 (min. score 5.5 for the writing test) or equivalent.
How to apply:
Submit required documents for initial assessment to firstname.lastname@example.org in a Zip folder:
- High school final exam/graduation certificate (applicants must have graduated from high school within the last 2 years),
- Transcript grade 10 – 12 (If you haven’t received your grade 12 transcript from your school yet, you may send it later),
- Motivation letter,
- Proof of voluntary activities (school, neighbourhood, national, or international level),
- Proof of club activities (member, club secretary, or leader/chairman),
- Proof of competitions (school, neighbourhood, national, or international level),
- Colour copy of Passport,
- Family registration certificate / family members’ ID cards compiled into 1 document,
- Two recommendation letters,
- A bank statement with a minimum balance of USD 4,500 for the last 3 months is required. This is to assess your financial ability, as living expenses (e.g., food, transportation, etc.) are not covered by the scholarship. The bank account should be in your name or that of a family member. Please ensure that you can provide proof of your relationship with the provider of the bank statement.
For more information about International Student Application,
please contact: Ms. Nur Valentya Farisa: +62 21-720 2222 ext. 7951, +62 882-1406-7430 (WhatsApp only) or email to email@example.com