Upon successful completion of this four-year program, students are expected to be able to:
- Able to analyze a complex computing problem and apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions.
- Able to design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline.
- Able to communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts.
- Able to recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgments in computing practice based on legal and ethical principles.
- Able to function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline.
- Able to support the delivery, use, and management of information systems within an information systems environment.
- Able to apply the contemporary technology in Information Systems of cloud based, mobile, analytics and Internet of T
- Able to implement strategic planning, critical thinking, and design thinking in developing innovative technology solutions.
- Able to make creative business plan and to construct, innovate and evaluate digital based business start-up.
- Able to apply project management concepts such as initiation, planning, execution, control and closure of projects to practice information-based systems in an international working environment.
- Able to apply interdisciplinary knowledge and skills in developing alternative solutions for problem-solving.
Source : BINUS UNIVERSITY OFFICIAL CURRICULUM SITE