Recent Article 2020:
- Vessel Monitoring Systems Based on Aerial Images in Sea Environment
- Mobile Augmented Reality to Enhance Customer Experience while Purchasing Furniture
- Automated Mobile Trip Plan using Simulated Annealing in Microservices Architecture
- Implementation of Computer Vision in Detecting Human Poses
- Vehicle Recognition Systems Using Speed-Up Robust Features and Non-Maxima Suppression
- Vehicle Identification Systems using Virtual Line Sensors and Speed Up Robust Features
- Ornament Problem Suppression in Indonesian License Plate Recognition Systems
- Fast Performance ALPR Systems Using Interconnected Image Segmentation
Jithin Sundaresan, Ph.D.
- S. Jithin, and S. S. Joshi, Surface Topography Generation and Simulation in Electrical Discharge Texturing: A Review, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, vol. 298, 117297, 2021.
- S. Jithin, U. V. Bhandarkar, and S. S. Joshi, Three-dimensional Topography Analysis of Electrical Discharge Textured SS 304 Surfaces, Journal of Manufacturing Processes, vol. 60, pp. 384-399, 2020.
- S. Jithin, U. V. Bhandarkar, and S. S. Joshi, Characterization of Surface Topographies Generated using Circular- and Cylindrical- Face EDT, Surface Topography: Metrology and Properties, vol. 8, no.4, 045018, 2020.
- S. Jithin, A. Raut, U. V. Bhandarkar, and S. S. Joshi, Finite Element Model for Topography Prediction of Electrical Discharge Textured Surfaces Considering Multi-Discharge Phenomenon, International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, vol. 177, 105604, 2020.
- S. Jithin, U. V. Bhandarkar, and S. S. Joshi, Multi-Spark Model for Predicting Surface Roughness of Electrical Discharge Textured Surfaces, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, vol. 106, pp. 3741-3758, 2020.
- S. Jithin, U. V. Bhandarkar, and S. S. Joshi, Analytical Simulation of Random Textures Generated in Electrical Discharge Texturing,Transactions of ASME Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, vol. 139, no.11, p. 111002 (1-12), 2017.
- S. Jithin, S. S. Shetye, J. J. Rodrigues, K. S. Mhetre, S. A. Mastud, and S. S. Joshi, Analysis of Electrical Discharge Texturing using Different Electrode Materials, Advances in Materials and Processing Technologies, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 466-479, 2018
- S. Jithin, A. Raut, U. V. Bhandarkar, and S. S. Joshi, FE Modeling for Single Spark in EDM Considering Plasma Flushing Efficiency, Procedia Manufacturing, vol. 26, pp. 617-628, 2018
Recent Articles 2020:
- Text Classification Services Using Naïve Bayes for Bahasa Indonesia
- Fraud Detection Decision Support System for Indonesian Financial Institution
- PCB defect detection USING OPENCV with image subtraction method
- System Requirement in View of Users and Process for Content Management and Academic Support System for Computer Laboratory
- Knowledge Management using Gamification in Consulting Firms
- Inventory Placement Mapping using Bluetooth Low Energy Beacon Technology for Warehouses
- Evaluation of knowledge management implementation at P2LD (deep sea research center)
Recent Articles 2020:
- Process Mining with Applications to Automotive Industry
- Impact Analysis of Fintech on Banking Industry
- Modular learning models in forecasting natural phenomena
- Nonlinear multi-model ensemble prediction using dynamic Neural Network with incremental learning
- Chaotic model with data assimilation using NARX network
Latest articles 2020:
- IT Professionals Awareness: Green IT International Comparison Study
- A Preliminary Study of Merchants’ Intention to Adopt Online Payment Gateway in Indonesia
- Transformation of XML Schema to Object Relational Database
- 3D Product Viewer for E-Commerce Applications
- A Review of Factors Influencing User Satisfaction in Indonesia’s Online Newspaper
Recent Articles 2020:
- On Criminal Identification in Color Skin Images Using Skin Marks (RPPVSM) and Fusion With Inferred Vein Patterns
- Relatively Permanent Pigmented or Vascular Skin Marks for Identification: A Pilot Reliability Study
- Decision tree modeling for predicting research productivity of university faculty members
- Should I Use Laptop or Smartphone? a Usability Study on an Online Learning Application
- A Computer-Aided Diagnosis System for Vitiligo Assessment: A Segmentation Algorithm
Recent Articles (2020):
- Cultural influence on user preference on groupware application for intercultural collaboration
- Cross-Cultural Design of a Groupware Application for Global Virtual Team
- CULTURE INFLUENCE ON HUMAN COMPUTER INTERACTION – Cultural Factors Toward User’s Preference on Groupware Application Design
- Cultural aspects in groupware application as an intercultural collaboration technology
- Integrating culture in designing groupware applications as contribution to intercultural collaboration technology