Michael Ferikson Caddi
Technology & Business Integration Consultant – Accenture, 2017 – present
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. (source: www.accenture.com)
Michael Jovan Sugianto
TaniHub’s vision is to accelerate positive impact-creation within the agriculture sector through utilization of technology. Therefore they build the business on three main pillars: Agriculture, technology, and social impact. (source: TaniHub.com)
Bisnis.com, JAKARTA – TaniGroup closed the series A funding round after successfully raising funds worth of US $ 10 million, including from an accelerator of financial technology companies supported by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. (source: bisnis.com)
Anthony Eka Wijaya
Founder of SEJASA.COM 2015 – present
Sejasa.com is a service marketplace that connects people with service providers (photographers, cake makers, dress designers, interior designers, renovation contractors, etc.) that are recommended by the community. Customers tell us their detailed requirements and we match them with service providers who will send a customized quote (complete with business profile, contact details, portfolio and reviews). Sejasaaims to change how Indonesian search for services.
The Business Information Systems Program is a unique combination of computing domain and the business sector that is developed to equip the students with competencies of managing IS (Information System), computing technology, database, business process, project management and IS auditing. Its graduates will play an important role of delivering technology solution to the market place by systematically recognizing and translating the business needs into technical IT (Information Technology) requirements.
Viandra Hapsari – Career: Cisco, Singapore
Business Information System Program is accredited the “A” grade as the highest level accreditation that can be given to a private higher education program in Indonesia, based on SK BAN-PT No.252/SK/BAN-PT/Ak-XVI/S/XII/2013. Its main objectives are:
- To provide students with a basic foundation of mathematical, management, and computing knowledge that will be needed in IT practices, which comply with global standards.
- To provide students with solid knowledge and skills on information system and technology to succeed in various industries
- To prepare students to have effective communication skills in both written and verbal forms
- To complement students with leadership, entrepreneurial, social and ethical professional skills in order to compete globally
- To complement students with strong analytical, critical, and creative thinking skills in developing innovative solutions and show passion for continuous improvement in IT solutions
Ravina G. Alimchandani
Ravina G. Alimchandani – Career: Microsoft, Singapore.
Graduates typically join companies either as consultants, business analysts, systems analysts, enterprise systems architects, systems programmers, systems administrators, project managers, or as IS auditors. With a solid background in strategic and managerial areas, graduates will also have prospect in management positions in IT departments and IT companies.
- Corporate Information Systems Designer
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- E-Business Entrepreneur
- Enterprise System Administrator
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Consultant
- Information Technology based Entrepreneur
- IS Project Manager
- IT/IS Consultant
- IS Auditor
- Programmer Analyst
- System Tester and Integrator