The Business Information Systems Program is a unique combination of computing domain and the business sector that is developed to equip the students with competencies of managing IS (Information System), computing technology, database, business process, project management and IS auditing. Its graduates will play an important role of delivering technology solution to the market place by systematically recognizing and translating the business needs into technical IT (Information Technology) requirements.
Viandra Hapsari – Career: Cisco, Singapore
Business Information System Program is accredited the “A” grade as the highest level accreditation that can be given to a private higher education program in Indonesia, based on SK BAN-PT No.252/SK/BAN-PT/Ak-XVI/S/XII/2013. Its main objectives are:
- To provide students with a basic foundation of mathematical, management, and computing knowledge that will be needed in IT practices, which comply with global standards.
- To provide students with solid knowledge and skills on information system and technology to succeed in various industries
- To prepare students to have effective communication skills in both written and verbal forms
- To complement students with leadership, entrepreneurial, social and ethical professional skills in order to compete globally
- To complement students with strong analytical, critical, and creative thinking skills in developing innovative solutions and show passion for continuous improvement in IT solutions
Ravina G. AlimChandani – Career: Microsoft, Singapore.
Graduates typically join companies either as consultants, business analysts, systems analysts, enterprise systems architects, systems programmers, systems administrators, project managers, or as IS auditors. With a solid background in strategic and managerial areas, graduates will also have prospect in management positions in IT departments and IT companies.
- Corporate Information Systems Designer
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- E-Business Entrepreneur
- Enterprise System Administrator
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Consultant
- Information Technology based Entrepreneur
- IS Project Manager
- IT/IS Consultant
- IS Auditor
- Programmer Analyst
- System Tester and Integrator