The following are some of the videos of IS students on their projects. For any related questions, feel free to contact the students on their profile by clicking at their names.
Michael Jovan Sugianto (final year student project)
Michael Jovan, a final year student created his startup leveraged by mobile information systems that was implemented as an e-commerce. He is claiming this for his thesis upon finishing his degree by the end of this year.
TaniHub© is a mobile application that helps farmers as the suppliers and urban customers to efficiently get fresh fruits and vegetables. The application could be easily downloaded at Googleplay and Appstore.
TaniHub© was recognized by Kementrian Komunikasi dan Informatika Republik Indonesia (Ministry of Communication and Information Technology) as one of the application that could helps Indonesian agriculture and farmers.
- Michael Jovan Bangun E-Commerce Buat Petani http://swa.co.id/profile/michael-jovan-bangun-e-commerce-buat-petani
- TaniHub Start up Kreatif Berwujud E Commerce yang Bantu Para Petani https://www.maxmanroe.com/tanihub-startup-kreatif-berwujud-e-commerce-yang-bantu-para-petani.html
- Michael Jovan, CEO TaniHub http://hitsss.com/michael-jovan-ceo-tanihub-bukan-kejar-uang-tapi-bagaimana-tingkatkan-kesejahteraan-petani-indonesia/
- Aplikasi TaniHub untuk Kesejahteraan Petani Indonesia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaFqAzwSxYA
- E Commerce Membantu Para Petani Tanihub http://www.beritahalaman.com/2016/05/ecommerce-pembantu-para-petani-tanihub.html
- TaniHub Membantu para Petani http://www.infokomputer.com/tag/menkominfo/
- Startup Compete, TaniHub: https://startupcompete.co/startup-idea/internet-consumer-goods-social-entrepreneurship-green/tanihub/44070
- Jokowi resmikan aplikasi android untuk petani: http://www.infokomputer.com/2016/04/berita/berita-reguler/jokowi-resmikan-aplikasi-android-untuk-petani/
- E-commerce pertanian TaniHub dan AgriSocio berkolaborasi dalam Kospan untuk sejahterakan petani, Indonesia Morning Show NET.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShCAfy865Sc
- TaniHub official web site: http://www.tanihub.com
Evelyn Setiani (1st year Student project)
Database for clinic – Aiming for a more efficient and accurate workflow, plenty of businesses have nowadays been integrated with computerized systems. The types of businesses that are placing credence to run their business on programs are not limited to large or franchised companies. Small medium enterprises and medium sized businesses, especially one with a growing market, such as beauty clinics are also using computer systems.
People, especially in Asia, have lately incline towards beauty and aesthetics. Moreover, their awareness towards beauty is not only on the outermost layer, such as wearing make up or through dressing up, but people’s appreciation towards beauty are extending towards having more care towards their skin and body. Hence, beauty clinics are one of the most sought after business, including in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The continuous growth of patients and number of transactions recorded everyday has made my client think it necessary to computerize their business since manual inputs are becoming more ineffective as there are plenty of human errors and redundancies.
Ratu Tiara (1st year student project)
Tiara is presenting her findings and proposed database Implementation in a Production House. She is using SQL-Server DBMS along with some operation on DDL and DML.
Cindy Olivia (1st year student project)
In her project, Cindy is proposing a database implementation for a certain e-commerce webpage. She is doing this under the Mac OS.
Noer Novario (final year student project)
Name: The implementation of tracking and monitoring systems using Android devices and Google maps API.
Objectives: To develop and implement tracking and monitoring system using an Android device and Google Maps API for businesses which utilized vehicles.
Method: The system was developed using the agile development methodology. There were several iterations which focused on several functionalities. This was done in order to make sure that the developed functionalities worked properly. Testing was done in the form of an alpha and beta test to ensure that there were no major bugs and errors left in the system.
Result: The system developed is able to track client location, get and send location to the server, run on Android and server, send message to the server, client management (add, view , delete), message management(view, delete), view history of client.
Conclusion: From the feedback from the users, the system was easy to use, interactive, there were no major bugs and despite the design flaws, the system was still considered useful to them.
Donny Leonardi (final year student project)
Name: Design and implementation of online quiz in BINUS International for undergraduate student
Objectives: To develop a web based system that helps the lecturer to hold a class quiz.
Method: The whole system was developed with the agile development method. Each iteration of the SDLC included unit testing are to ensure the system works accordingly. After all modules were tested system integration was conducted to integrate every modules.
Results: The requirement that was gathered from potential users has complied by the program includes: reduce time consumption in holding class quiz, help lecturer to analyze student performance, reduce the number of human errors
Conclusion: Based on the user acceptance test the user satisfied with the system. The system considered easy to be used and helpful especially in holding a quiz. However, the design of the system needs an improvement.
Published at : Updated