Upon successful completion of this 4-year program, students are expected to be able to:
- Describe and articulate management principles and practices.
- Interpret and analyze current ASEAN and global business issues.
- Apply critical thinking with ICT techniques in business practices and problem solving through applied research and case studies.
- Communicate effectively with a range of audience in both written and verbal formin cross-cultural society.
- Apply leadership, team-working and entrepreneurial skills in global context
- Explain and apply professional, ethical and social responsibilities in international environment
- Identify, design, and implement creative and innovative approaches and strategies in business decision making
Last updated :