Upon successful completion of the four year program, students are expected to be able to:
- To describe and articulate business management and marketing principles and practices.
- To study and analyze global business environment from business management and marketing perspective
- To apply critical thinking in business management and marketing problem solving.
- To design, implement, and evaluate business and marketing strategy to meet stakeholder’s expectation.
- To integrate ICT capabilities in supporting business management and marketing strategies.
- To perform effective business communication both in written and verbal form towards a wide range of audience.
- To demonstrate abilities in cross-cultural communication.
- To demonstrate awareness of social and ethical issues in business decision making process.
- To apply leadership, team-working and entrepreneurial skills in professional environment.
- To apply creative and innovative thinking in the development and implementation of business and marketing strategies.
Last updated :