Prospective Career of the Graduate
The four year Business Management and Marketing program at BINUS UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL will provide sufficient skills and confidence for our students to enter the real business world. Equipped with our Marketing and Management degree, students will have a wide range of career opportunities in a variety of industry. Over the past decade, marketing has continued to gain prominence as a dominant orientation in business and as a process deployed by all departments within an organization.
Therefore, the role of marketing professionals is vital in any type or size of companies, as it acts as connectors between customers and companies, including connecting customers to the product or service and to the financial accountability. Some example of marketing professions that students could aim are Brand Manager, Product Manager, Brand Executive, Marketing Executive, Marketing Consultant, Market Research Analyst, Director of Sales, and many more. Despite being a marketing professional, students can also developed their own business and become entrepreneurs.
BINUS UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL also provides career support for students by disseminating information on the latest job vacancies and internships. This support service can be accessed from www.binuscareer.com.
- Bachelor of Economics (Sarjana Ekonomi) from BINUS University
- Dual Degree with Bachelor of Business Marketing (B.Bus.) from Queensland University of Technology (QUT) Business School, Australia.
- Dual Degree with Bachelor of Arts in International Business (BA) from Cologne Business School, Germany.
- Dual Degree with Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) from Saxion University of Applied Science, Netherlands.
- Master Degree with Master of Commerce in Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Business (M.Com.) from Macquarie University, Australia.
Last updated :