ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
ACADEMIC YEAR 2017/2018
Choices of Lecture Shift: Regular Shift (R) between 07.20 am – 07.00 pm
Maximum 24 credits per semester.
|The Entrance Test|
|Every candidate must do the entrance test based on given schedule at entrance test card.
|BINUS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY only accepted candidates who enroll in accordance to the rules applied in this institution. BINUS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY is also not responsible to any risk that may arise in relation with the illegal persons who offer a guaranteed help and service and claim themselves as “The insider” or “Related to the Insider” in the effort of entering BINUS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY.We do suggest the Candidate not to be persuaded by the ´promising´ offer from that irresponsible illegal person.|
|If the candidates pass the entrance test, the candidates should complete payment of tuition fee 1st semester and return the re-registration document at admission office.|
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS BINUS INTERNATIONAL
ACADEMIC YEAR 2017/2018
|Major||High School Diploma*||General Requirements||Entrance Test|
|Accounting||All Majors of SMA, SMK||
|Communication||All Majors of SMA, SMK|
|Computer Science||SMA – IPA, SMK**|
|Film||All Majors of SMA, SMK|
|Information Systems||All Majors of SMA, SMK|
|International Business||All Majors of SMA, SMK|
|Marketing||All Majors of SMA, SMK|
* Senior High Certification from Overseas or International School in Indonesia needs to be legalized by the Department of National Education of Republic Indonesia.
** SMK Details for Computer Science: Technology, Computing, and Design (other major will be reviewed by Faculty of Computer Science)
|Technology & Industry||Electronics|
|Konstruksi Pesawat Terbang|
Notes to Consider:
- Length of study is based on accomplishment of each student.
- Fees will be returned, minus an administration fee, with the following conditions:
- The student fails to graduate from High School (SMTA), or
- The student is accepted and re-registered in a state owned university with BHMN status (UI, UGM, ITB, IPB) due to passing SNMPTN National (Strata 1)
- Regular schedule for classes : 07.30 AM – 05.00 PM
- SCHOLARSHIPS are available.
For new students registration information, please contact:
The Joseph Wibowo Center
Jl. Hang Lekir I No. 6 Senayan Jakarta 10270 Indonesia
Telp. : (+62 21) 720 2222 / 720 3333 ext. 3122 – 3123 | 3164
Faks. : (+62 21) 720 8569 / 720 5555
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : international.binus.ac.id
Apply Online Now:
Last updated :