5 Reasons to Study in China:
China has become one of the most popular study abroad destinations for international students because of its long history and exciting culture. In 2012, more than 320,000 students from over 180 countries came to China to study for either degree or non-degree programs. Here are five reasons to join them:
- Travel and Exploration. Studying in Chinais an excellent opportunity to explore the world’s most populous country.
- It’s Affordable. Studying and living in China is cheaper than studying and living in European countries, the U.S., Japan, South Korea and many other countries.
- Employment Advantage. When it comes to economics, China has been the world’s fastest growing country for the past 30 years.
- Quality of Education and International Recognition. China is striving to build more world-class universities, and investing heavily in higher education.
- Experiencing the Culture Firsthand. Though it may surprise many, Chinese culture and people are extremely diverse and multicultural, consisting of 56 different ethnicities.
* Source from: http://www.cucas.edu.cn/feature/index/2172/2172
Last updated :