Studying in one of Jakarta’s international universities is not as simple as you think; we have to assess its credibility accurately and carefully. BINUS INTERNATIONAL is a suitable place for me to develop my knowledge. The lecturers are open to criticism and consistently apply student feedback to improve their teaching methods. This makes me comfortable in developing both my knowledge and my character as a responsible and active student. Majoring in International Business allows me to implement this area of study in real business projects. The teaching process at BINUS INTERNATIONAL teaches the students to open their eyes and help Indonesia compete in the international market. BINUS helps expand the creativity of its students, encouraging them to innovate and become leading business agents of the future. (M Haykal Kamil – School of International Business intake 2009)
About the Program
The International Business program provides students with a comprehensive view of business at the international level, as well as an opportunity to pursue a multicultural learning experience leading to a career in business. Graduates will have the ability to thrive in transnational corporations or help local businesses compete internationally.
Why Study International Business at BINUS INTERNATIONAL?
- The International Business program is designed to prepare future professionals with a solid foundation of knowledge and competencies required in helping businesses face the challenges of globalization. On top of the traditional business basics, students acquire international management competency and in-depth knowledge in their chosen area of expertise such as business in China and India, in ASEAN, and in the Middle East.
- Students taking the International Business program will learn a foreign language other than English.
- Study overseas is mandatory for international business students to complete the program. Students may choose to spend at least one semester studying abroad or at least one year in a twinning program. At the end of the twinning program, students are to receive a Sarjana degree from BINUS INTERNATIONAL and a bachelor degree from our overseas partner university.
International Business Major and Streaming 2013/2014
|Management||Commerce||√||S.E & B.Com||The University of New South Wales, Australia|
|Business and Management||√||S.E & B.A (Hons)||Bournemouth University, UK|
|Strategic Management||√||S.E & B.BA||Inholland University of Applied Sciences|
|Marketing Management||√||S.E & B.Com||Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand|
|International Trade||√||S.E & B.A||Cologne Business School|
|European Management||√||S.E & B.A||Cologne Business School|
|Business in China||√||S.E & B.BA||International College, Ningbo University|
|Business in ASEAN||√||S.E.||– University of New South Wales, Australia;
– Solbridge International School of Business, Korea;
|Business in Middle East||√||S.E.||University of Wollongong, Dubai|
* S.E. (Sarjana Ekonomi)
* B.A. (Bachelor of Arts)
* B.Bus. (Bachelor of Business)
* B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce)
* B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science)
* S.Sn. (Sarjana Seni)
* B.Com. (Bachelor of Commerce)
International Business Curricula
|Marketing Core Subjects||Marketing & Management|
The curriculum of the International Business program prepares graduates for various career options as professionals or entrepreneurs. Graduates are equipped with the understanding of cross-country business operations and are ready for various posts in management.