Limitless Future 4+0 – The Launching
BINUS INTERNATIONAL is officially collaborating with the University of Newcastle, Australia. This collaboration of the two universities offers a double degree program – the Two-Degree Program 4+0. Through the Two-Degree Program 4+0, the students from the Business Management & Marketing, International Business, and Finance programs will be able to get two degrees – Bachelor of Economics from Indonesia (BINUS INTERNATIONAL) and Bachelor of Business in Innovation & Entrepreneurship or Bachelor of Commerce in Finance from Australia (University of Newcastle) – simply by studying for four full years in Indonesia.
The advantage of this collaboration program between two business schools that have already obtained the AACSB Accreditation is the students can take part in the immersion, exchange, and semester abroad programs. Other than that, the vast network owned by two reputable universities at the national and multinational levels is an extensive benefit for the students.
Join us in the
Limitless Future 4+0
by BINUS International, University of Newcastle, and Nurture Higher Education
Day/date: Thursday/22 October 2020
Time: 09:30-11:30 WIB
Venue: ZOOM Cloud Meetings
- Prof. Tony Travaglione (Pro Vice-Chancellor of Business and Law at University of Newcastle)
- Noni Purnomo (President Director of PT Blue Bird, Tbk)
- Ahmad Syamil, Ph.D. (Dean of International Undergraduate Program, BINUS Business School)
- Stephen Healy (Founder and Managing Director of Nurture Higher Education)
- Prof. Alex Zelinsky AO (Vice-Chancellor and President at University of Newcastle)
Get more information about the Two-Degree Program 4+0 and start your limitless future here!
More info and registration: firstname.lastname@example.org/0811 9935 510 (Ivan)