Students at Business Information Systems (BIS), BINUS International can choose to spend their final two semesters at the following universities in their pursuit of double degree or a master degree.
QUT is a major Australian university with a strong focus on applied research. Based in Brisbane, it has about 40,000 students, including 6,000 international students, with over 4,000 staff members, and an annual budget of more than A$750 million. QUT ranks within the top 10 Australian Universities and upper 3% world-wide.
With more than 30,000 students from over 130 countries, Northumbria University is one of the UK’s largest and most successful universities. Northumbria has a rich history going back through its constituent colleges to the late nineteenth century. Offering courses in most major subject areas such as Engineering, Computing, Sciences, Business, Law, Design, Built and Natural Environment, Arts, Social Sciences, Psychology, Sport, Health and many more.
Studying at the CBS means that you are located in Cologne for your studies, a lively metropolis in the heart of Europe. As one of the largest university cities in Germany, Cologne has many appealing features which make it truly attractive to young people. Science, economics and culture pulsate day and night in the lively student scene in the centre of the Rhineland.
Master Degree from Macquarie University, Australia:
Macquarie University, located in Sydney-Australia, is on track to becoming one of Australia’s leading research universities. Macquarie is home to some of the world’s most pre-eminent researchers many of whom are members of our 18 Concentrations of Research Excellence. These concentrations cover a diverse range of fields from Ancient History to Climate Change. BIS graduates could continue to the following master degrees:
- Master of Management (M.Mngt)
- Master of Commerce, specialization in Accounting (M.Comm-Acct)
- Master of Commerce, specialization in Business Management and Organisations (M.Comm-BMO)
- Master of Commerce, specialization in Finance (M.Comm-Finance)
- Master of Commerce, specialization in Marketing (M.Comm-Mktg)
- Master of Information Technology in Cyber Security (M.of IT – Cyber Security)
- Master of Information Systems Management (M.InfSystMngt)
Master Degree from Boston University, USA:
Boston University is a private research university in Boston, Massachusetts. The was founded in 1839 with its original campus in Newbury, Vermont, before moving to Boston in 1867.
The university now has more than 4,000 faculty members and nearly 34,000 students, and is one of Boston’s largest employers. BIS students are offered with the following master degrees:
- Master of Science in Computer Information Systems
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Enterprise Risk Management
- Master of Science in Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Project Management
- Master of Science in Applied Business Analytics (MSABA)
- Master of Science in Global Marketing Management
- Master of Science in Master of Financial Management