Community Development Activities March 2021
On 16 March 2021, our faculty members (FMs) participated in online community development sessions organized by the community development team of Binus University. The participants of these sessions are MSMEs (micro, small, and medium enterprises) owners. We delivered the following five topics to the participants:
- Recording of transactions
- Digital financial reporting
- Business financial management in the pandemic era
- Cost of goods sold calculation
- Financial statement analysis
Through these sessions, we hope that MSMEs can improve their accounting and financial knowledge, so that they can manage and maintain their business better to support the nation’s economy.