Dian Ayuria Sarwono, M.A.
Dian Ayuria Sarwono has bachelor degree in English Language Education from Satya Wacana Christian University, Salatiga, Central Java. She completed her master degree from Royal Melbourne Institute Technology, Melbourne, Australia in 2002 with specialization in magazine publishing. She has more than 15-year experience as a journalist in lifestyle magazine industry. In 2012, she started to teach as a part time lecturer in Binus University International for the Communication Program. She left the media industry and decided to become a full time lecturer in 2016. Her role in the program is a Subject Content Coordinator (SCC) who is responsible for curriculum mapping, syllabus design and teaching content development along with the Binus Catur Dharma components including Teaching, Research and Publication, Community Service, and Personal Development.
Teaching subject areas:
- Introduction to Journalism and Interview Techniques
- Public Speaking
- Contemporary Writing
- Writing Fundamental
- Bahasa Indonesia
Research interest areas:
- Lifestyle Journalism
- Women and Media
- Social Campaign
- Communication and Social Education
- Sarwono, D., M. A. (2019). The Language Use of Sex Articles in Women Lifestyle Magazine in Indonesia: A Case Study of Cosmopolitan Indonesia. Informasi, 49(1), 25 – 35. doi: 10.21831/informasi.v49i1. 24505
- Sarwono, D. (2018, October). Sex and Your Wellbeing. Her world Indonesia, 71-73.
- Sarwono, D. (2018, July). Mari Memberi. Her world Indonesia, 75-78.