- Job Position
- Position not described
- Job Category
- Job Type
- Job Requirement
What is Unilever Future Leaders Program (UFLP)?
UFLP is a Management Trainee Programme designed to develop future leaders by giving challenging jobs/roles that prepare them for business leadership roles.
This programme encompasses well rounded development in an accelerated learning environment. You will experience rotations within and across functions, international stints, exposure to business leaders, formal training and professional development.
UFLP 2016 is now open for 3 functions: Human Resources, Marketing, & Supply Chain.
- Bachelor or Master Degree (not more than 2 year of working experience)
- Strong academic track record (GPA>3) from reputable University
- Strong Leadership/Extracurricular/Life experience activities which display the following:
- Well-roundedness and varied exposure/ maturity
- Clarity of purpose for having a career
- Growth mindset and external focus
- Leadership role and team experience
How to apply?
Submit your online application by visiting our career website http://www.unilever.co.id/careers/graduates/uflp. Ensure that you have steady and strong internet connection for this.
The application opens from 18th August – 18th September 2016.
Last updated :