- Job Position
- Software Test Engineer
- Job Category
- Information System, Information Technology
- Job Type
- Job Requirement
- Position will have the requirement for a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role in a commercial environment is essential,
- University Degree in Civil Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related technical discipline,
- strong analytical and organisational skills, particularly verbal and written (i.e. document writing),
- Demonstrated technical and professional problem solving skills,
- high degree of personal and professional integrity in the workplace
All the position will be based in GroundProbe Business Office in Balikpapan.
Please submit your CV in English in a MS Word or PDF format only. The CV needs to list in detail the projects, responsibilities, including reference contacts.
Since 2001, GroundProbe has been redefining safety confidence in the international mining industry. With operational services, offices and joint ventures spread across several countries, GroundProbe is now one of the globe’s leading providers of safety solutions in the mining sector. Due to growth within our Technology Team, we have new opportunities for several position.
Responsible for ensuring the stability, availability, and reliability of GroundProbe software products through the planning and execution of functionality based user testing, leading the software testing process to ensure quality product delivery of software features and functionality, defining and write test procedures, cases and plans for the purpose of validation of GroundProbe software products, analysis and reporting of test activities and results, track the progress of allocated test designs and cases to ensure deadlines are met and working directly with GroundProbe customers to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve technical issues associated with company software products
Last updated :