- Brain Optimax
- Job Position
- Digital Marketing Communication Excecutive
- Job Category
- Graphic Design
- Job Type
- DKI Jakarta
- Job Requirement
- Digital Marketing Communications Executive
We are seeking an enthusiastic, energetic and highly creative Digital Marketing Communications Executive to join our team as we expand regionally. The successful candidate will implement the digital marketing creative campaign calendar and online content strategy, track ROI and be responsible for improving site traffic, engagement and customer acquisition.
The role encompasses end-to-end execution of all consumer marketing communications, including but not limited to:
• Creating content & growing our social media channels with the view to increase our online presence and generate sales leads for our planned e-commerce store.
• Continually design or tweak designs for our online properties, including websites, squeeze pages, click baits, landing pages, etc.
• Executing social media and direct marketing campaigns
• Planning and managing email marketing campaigns with a view to growing a mailing list.
• Measuring and reviewing performance of all marketing campaigns in order to increase onsite conversion rate.
The successful candidate will have:
• Some experience in a digital (online) creative role, including proven/good command of WordPress and experience creating websites using WordPress themes such as Divi and other related WordPress builders and Plugins
• Experience growing subscribers and/or unique visitors retailer and/or digital (online) consumer/FMCG brands
• Social Media expertise (Instagram/Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter) & understands how to effectively use hashtags to drive traffic, create buzz, convert visitors to subscribers
• Demonstrable capacity to build online relationships, including recruiting & engaging influencers
Independently self-driven/directed & the ability to work closely with the team
• A relevant tertiary qualification & a working knowledge of the English language
Only qualified candidates with the relevant digital media knowledge & experience - need apply. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. To apply, submit your CV along with a passport size photo and your creative portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org Brain Optimax
Brain Optimax Indonesia is a subsidiary of Brain Optimax Pty Ltd – Australia, an internationally affiliated leader in the exciting field of “fitness solutions for the brain” or neuro-enhancement, a science-based approach that utilizes advanced technologies & methodologies to help individuals “hack” or strengthen brain function and promote health & wellness.
Over the years, Brain Optimax has worked with executives, CEOs, students, children and children with special needs to achieve peak performance in the corporate board room and in the context of learning.
Brain Optimax Indonesia offers ground-floor opportunity for self-motivated, financial results-focused team players who share similar values and are looking for that next challenge within the context of a collaborative, empowering, goal-driven multi-cultural, English-speaking environment.
Last updated :