*****Please check your spam/junk email folder for a notification email from ICGGAG 2018.*****
FINAL SUBMISSION for ACCEPTED PAPERS, please do the following steps:
- Ensuring the paper in A4 paper size conform to standard of IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings (http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html).
- The maximum number of pages for conference papers is 6-8 pages.
- Validated and Converted your paper in PDF format to IEEE Xplore®-compatible PDFs through PDF Express (http://www.pdf-express.org/) with conference ID 44626X
- Submit your papers in IEEE Xplore®-compatible PDFs to ICGGAG 2018 through EasyChair.
- Fill out IEEE Copyright Form (CF), IEEE will send an email to author of the paper, follow their instruction.
- Finally, you are requested to full fill registration form through registration page. Check your name spelling, because it will be used for the invitation letter/conference certificate.
- All accepted papers in ICCGAG 2018 will be published in the conference electronic proceedings.
- All Engineering/Information and Communications Technology related papers will be submitted for publication in IEEE Xplore.
- Selected non-Engineering related papers will be submitted for publication in Pertanika Journal.
- Other non-Engineering related papers will be published in Journal of Game, Game Art, and Gamification (JGGAG) – http://gamenetwork.university-id.net/jggag
- Any accepted paper is expected to have at least one author to attend and present orally the paper at the conference. Failure to do so shall lead to exclusion of the paper for the current year proceedings.
Paper Formatting Instructions
All submitted papers must be formatted according to the IEEE guidelines. Templates containing detailed instructions for paper formatting is available for MicrosoftWord
The number of pages for conference papers should be 6-8 pages.
Paper Submission Using EasyChair
This short tutorial will show you how to submit your conference paper using EasyChair. If you have used EasyChair before, skip to PART II.
I. Signing Up For An Account
- Navigate to the EasyChair ICGGAG 2018 web page:
- Click create an account link.
- Fill in the captcha. Click Continue button.
- Fill out your name and email address then click Continue button.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to your e-mail containing a link to continue your registration. Find the mail in your e-mail client then click the link.
- Complete your registration by fill out all the required information, and choose a username and a password. Then click Create my account button.
- You have now the EasyChair account and can proceed to paper submission.
II. Submitting The Paper
- Navigate to the EasyChair ICGGAG 2018 web page:https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icggag2018
- Sign in using your username and password.
- Click New Submission.
- If you visit the site for the first time, you should read the EasyChair Terms of Service. Check I agree to these Terms of Service. Then click Continue button. On the next screen click again New Submission.
- Fill out the forms to provide citation information, such as author names, title, abstract and keywords. If any of your co-authors have already signed up to EasyChair, you should click Add an Associate to search for them, as opposed to adding their information manually.
- Enter title and abstract. Select you preference: Oral or Poster (final decision will be made by the International Program Committee). Check the corresponding box if you are applying to the Young Investigator Competition.
- Enter keywords (between three and five keywords, one per line) and select topics relevant to your submission from the list (final decision will be made by the International Program Committee).
- Upload your full submission file in PDF format (derived from source Word or LaTex document file) by clicking the Browse button. Note that the forms provide space for an abstract. Please, do not check the box Abstract only. Please upload also the source Word document file of your paper as Attachment using the Browse button.
- When you are happy with your submission, click Submit Paper to save all the information in the EasyChair.
- Once you have submitted your paper, you will be taken to the information page for your submission. You may update information about your paper here, or submit a whole new version.