*****Please check your spam/junk email folder for a notification email from ICGGAG 2018.*****
2nd International Conference on Game, Game Art and Gamification (ICGGAG 2018)
13 – 14 September 2018
fX Campus Binus University International
The International Conference on Game, Game Art and Gamification (ICGGAG 2018) brings together scientists, researchers, programmers, designers, computer users, and students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects of game, game art and gamification.
This International Conference will be casual and intimate Conference. The objective is to provide a friendly and informal atmosphere in which ongoing research in game development in many aspect can be presented and discussed.
1. AI applications for serious games
2. Alternate reality games
3. Animation for serious games & virtual worlds
4. Artifacts and art with purpose
5. Augmented reality
6. Case studies in gamification
7. Case studies in serious games & virtual worlds
8. Experimental serious games design
9. Game AI and artificial life
10. Game art
11. Game-based learning, edutainment & training
12. Game design
13. Games for business
14. Games for education
15. Games for health, well-being & exercise
16. Games for leadership
17. Games for promoting health behavior
18. Games for social innovation & change
19. Games for social wellness & campaign
21. Human-computer interaction
22. Impact of games for human being
23. Impact of games for business
24. Mobile games
25. Multimedia gaming
26. Non digital games
27. Pervasive gaming
28. Serious game analytics, assessment & evaluation
29. Serious game methodologies, design & development
30. Serious game playtesting
31. User-modelling in serious games
32. Virtual characters and environments
All accepted papers in ICCGAG 2018 will be published in the conference electronic proceedings.
All Engineering/Information and Communications Technology related papers will be submitted for publication in IEEE Xplore.
Selected non-Engineering related papers will be submitted for publication in Pertanika Journal.
Other non-Engineering related papers will be published in Journal of Game, Game Art, and Gamification (JGGAG) – http://gamenetwork.university-id.net/jggag
Any accepted paper is expected to have at least one author to attend and present orally the paper at the conference. Failure to do so shall lead to exclusion of the paper for the current year proceedings.