Upon successful completion of this 4-year program, students are expected to be able to:
- Apply design and development principles in the construction of software systems of varying complexity.
- Apply knowledge of computing and mathematics appropriate to the discipline.
- Identify, define and analyse computing problems and requirements appropriate for solution.
- Design, develop and evaluate a computer-based system, process, component, or program to meet desired needs, in compliance with global standards.
- Demonstrate effective communications skills (verbal and written) to international audience.
- Comprehend and apply knowledge of professional, ethical and social responsibilities.
- Comprehend and analyse the impact of computing on individuals, organizations and society, including ethical, legal, security and global policy issues.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the needs and engagement in continuous improvement, including professional development.
- Apply current techniques, skills, and tools in computing to creatively design and produce innovative computing practices.
- Sarjana Komputer from BINUS University
- Dual Degree with Bachelor of Information Technology from RMIT University at Melbourne, Australia
- Dual Degree with Bachelor of Computer Science from the University of Wollongong at New South Wales, Australia
- Dual Degree with Bachelor of Science (Hons) from The University of Nottingham, United Kingdom
Last updated :