The great benefit of studying Communications is that the program can lead students in all kinds of industries, even those they might have not considered when starting the program.
Students will have the opportunity to encounter hundreds of guest lecturers and professionals in the field to discover traditional, as well as newly created jobs, which require the skills that we offer at BINUS INTERNATIONAL.
Main goal of the program is to introduce an abundance of real life examples on how students can merge their personal interests with their future profession.
Students who choose the Communications program will be able to showcase following skills upon completion of their degree:
- Understanding the value of social media as an integrative part of media strategy
- Analyzing and understanding the public
- Public speaking and motivation
- Creative and effective audio visual presentations
- Innovative copywriting
- Planning flexible media programs
- Media analytics and advertising valuation
Amongst the potential careers for Communications students are
- Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) Specialist
- Journalist (print, online & broadcast)
- Social media strategist
- PR Professional
Read about how Yosi Febi Ramadhani is making her way to the lime light during her Bachelor studies and how she managed to become Master of Ceremony to a crowd of 500 people at Google I/O 2015, amongst many others.
Mike loves fashion and Yoga too. He has made it big very fast in the Instagram World. Under 100 posts and already 32k followers. Check out what he does right on his personal account!
Last updated :