Binus International Accounting Students Club (ASC) Accounting presents 2016 International Business Young Entrepreneurs Week:
Date: Wednesday 20th and Thursday 21st January
Venue: Lobby Binus University International – JWC – Senayan
International Business students will share their concepts, prototypes, final products, and experience through 9 start-up businesses:
- Common Scents – therapeutic natural candles
- Paras – natural beauty products
- Beauty Truck – a new truck concept
- LavaCotta – Panacotta revamped
- Nasi Ceper – Pork rice
- Huntsman – adaptable high heels shoes
- Klutch – multifunction leather pouch
- Catbird – original planners
- B&B – bamboo accessories
Your visit and valuable inputs would be a great reward for all the students!
Looking forward to meeting you there.
Published at : Updated